September 13 (Day 0)

Today we:

  • met our grade 1 learning buddies - ask me who my buddy is! 
  • finished the book Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing. Here is what we thought:
    • "I loved the book and I would read it 10 more times!" - Maya
    • "At first I wanted to eat Fudge and now I realized that he's a person." - Dane
    • "I want to read the series." - Abi
    • "It reminded me of my other favourite book." - Lexi
    • "Fudge reminded me of my cousin." - Lily
    • "It reminded me of Harry Potter - Fudge as one of the minister of magic people and Peter Pettigrew." - Kai
    • "I want to read more books by Judy Blume." - Zoe
    • "I want a turtle for a birthday." - Rhys
    • " Fudge is crazy!" - Elané
  • played silent ball - ask me how to play!
  • worked on patterns in math in a 100's chart
  • did some silent reading!
Bonne fin de semaine!!!